DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ARE OBSERVING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HAVE LIMITED THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE TO 18 AT THIS TIME. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR AMOUNT OF GUESTS ESPECIALLY ON WEEKENDS. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE POOL IF YOU FEEL ILL. WE SUGGEST YOU BRING YOUR OWN WIPES TO CLEAN CHAIR ARMS. WASH YOU HANDS WHEN YOU RETURN HOME.
Each home was issued a pool key card needed for entry to the pool area. (Replacement cards are $15)
HOUSEHOLDS LIMITED TO 4 NON-RESIDENT GUESTS
Pool Restricted to Residents and Resident-Escorted Guests.
Anyone Under the Age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
After 7:00 PM, Anyone Under the Age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
POOL hours are 8 AM TO 9 PM -— enforced by security video surveillance.
We are fortunate to have a community pool, complete with restrooms and outside shower.
You can enjoy a night swim since we have electric lanterns on the deck and underwater pool lights. However be sure to leave by the 9 PM closing time or you will alert the video surveillance security system.
Please abide by the Seminole County Board of Health Commercial Pool Rules…
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OR ANIMALS ON THE POOL DECK OR TENNIS COURT!!
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ON THE POOL STEPS OR IN THE WATER
- CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT FULLY TOILET TRAINED SHOULD WEAR SPECIAL SWIMMING APPROVED DIAPERS
- PLEASE RETURN THE POOL SAFETY ROPE TO ITS PROPER POSITION AFTER LAP SWIMMING
- Please close your umbrella when you leave the area to extend its life
- Please return seating to its original position
- Please use ash trays if you smoke — no one wants to step on a butt
- Please make sure you take your key card and belongings when you leave
- Please play with pool toys rather than heavy objects for the safety of other swimmers
- Ask your guests to abide by the rules
Everyone wants to have fun!…
A LITTLE CONSIDERATION GOES A LONG WAY.